Cross border eCommerce Can be Complicated. MonarchFc makes it easy.
Why should U.S. Companies Sell in China?
- Cross border eCommerce is a $200B market, expected to grow to $1 trillion by 2021
- Chinese consumers value U.S. products that have a Western influence including: apparel, footwear, cosmetics, nutritional supplements, maternity & infant, pet care, as well as luxury goods.
MonarchFc has helped more than 300 brands, retailers, and service providers in B2C and B2B markets to understand the unique opportunities, challenges, and demands presented by doing business in China.
Services We Offer:
- Market knowledge and competitive insights
- Market entry strategy and implementation
- eCommerce entry strategy and implementation
- Branding and marketing
- Engaging the ‘Global China Consumer’
- Digital marketing and social media services
- M&A due diligence/deal cultivation
- Channel strategy
- U.S. Manufacturing knowledge and insights
- Cross border customs and tax intelligence
- Inventory planning
- Efficient and reliable order fulfillment
MonarchFc U.S.- China Fulfillment Model
- MonarchFc’s Direct Purchase Import Model allows companies to fulfill online orders without forward deployment of inventory, yet with goods delivered to your International customer’s door in 5-7 days.
- For larger volume providers, MonarchFc’s Bonded Import model allows companies to forward-deploy inventory in a free trade zone (FTZ) warehouse. Once goods are sold, there is real-time, automated customs clearance, and goods can be delivered to the local consumer in as little as 2-3 days.